Dedicated Sports Presenter, Host and Master of Ceremonies with an innate ability to engage my audience. I have the versatility to speak in front of large groups of people but also engage in one-on-one interview style interaction.
- Patience and experience in front of camera through corporate presenting.
- Quick learning and thinking on my feet in the face of unpredictable interviewing conditions.
- Building and maintaining rapport with my interviewees.
- Experience working long hours on my feet indoor and outdoor.
- Ability to take initiative and maintain positive team energy.
- Getting out of my comfort zone to meet the demands of the interview/event
Crown Resorts Melbourne
2012 – current
- Running various themed promotions, including interviewing the winners and engaging in crowd warm-up prior to big draws.
- Assisted with customers from all walks of life, being that international tourists or VIP patrons in our premium gaming areas.
- Venue wide spruiking of new membership offers, as well as individually targeting guests on the gaming floor to present our membership promotions.
- Run sports bar promotions during AFL and EPL seasons including prize giveaways and Casino membership drives
Master of Ceremonies/Match day event assistant (Volunteer)
2016 – present
- Conducting player, coach and staff interviews at pre-match and post-match functions at Etihad Stadium.
- Encouraging kids and adult participation during raffles, prize giveaways and trivia activities.
- Upholding the Brisbane Lions brand and responding to all club enquiries regarding upcoming events, membership and match day seating.
RPR Talent Management
- Appeared recently in a 2017 Medibank “On demand” app commercial. Featured role where I play a dental patient after injuring a tooth. It has been airing on Free-to-air channels since July 2017.
- Numerous featured roles on commercials for Coles, Virgin Australia, Isuzu Trucks, NAB.
- Numerous roles as a background extra on TV shows e.g. Neighbours, Winners & Losers, The Wrong Girl.
Bogan Bingo Entertainment
Fundraising host/Activities assistant/live auction specialist
- Travelling to urban and rural towns to raise funds for various sporting clubs and primary schools
- Conducting various corporate events including team bonding sessions, Christmas parties and luncheons.
- Connecting with audiences to increase satisfaction and experience by running games and activities.
Bachelor of Commerce: Marketing and Management
University of Melbourne
Completed in 2010